21 Sep A must attend P2P event in one of the coolest locations in London
I ration my conference attendances. I get lots of invitations to speak and there are many interesting events that I’d like to attend but I’d never get anything done if I went to all of them. I’m very selective. There has to be good reasons to attend, good speakers and ideally a good location. And there’s one event that passes on all criteria and it’s unusual because it’s a vendor event– Basware Connect.
Normally a vendor event is something to be avoided – they tend to be a mix of staged case studies and self-congratulatory hype but Basware’s approach is different so I’m delighted to be both attending and speaking at Basware Connect on 24th November in Wallacespace.
It’s aimed at procurement and finance people as well as P2P specialists and it’s a mix of networking, co-creation and thought leadership. You don’t need to be a Basware customer to get value out of this event and I’d encourage every P2P person to consider attending this event.
Here’ a sample of what’s on the agenda
– Trend Talks – Inspiring speakers, leading edge insights
– Customer Connect – Share best practice, learn from your peers
– Solutions Space – Explore the role of technology in finance & procurement innovation
– Co-Create – Get involved in think-tanks, book a 1-1 with Basware execs
– Buyer/Supplier Chat Room – Where buyers and suppliers come face to face
– Value Vault – Get hands-on in workshops, simulations and gamification
– Experience Lounge – See customer stories come to life like never before
It’s hosted by David McClelland (TV tech journo). Peter Smith (Spend Matters) is speaking as is Michiel Steeman, Professor of Supply Chain Finance and I’m especially looking forward to Chas Howes ex CFO Superdry.
You can register to attend here: